Thursday, February 21, 2013

FINALLY posting... :3

Hello! Amelia0308 here! I know, I know. You've probably forgotten that I'm an author, it's been so long since I posted last. :P 

Anywho, I would like to post about facing your fears. Sasha and I have a pretty scary thing coming up.. we're testing Saturday to see if we can start black-belt training. O.O 
It's scary for two reasons: 
1) we might not make it
2) we might make it

Both are two equally scary options /).(\ 

If we make it, we will be required to go to the karate school every Friday and Saturday for three hours for a major heavy-duty workout. That lasts 12 weeks and is followed by 3 tests that each take 3 hours. Not written tests, mind you. PHYSICAL tests...

On the other hand, if we don't make it, we'll have two choices:
1) wait until Fall, and try again then
2) quit

QUITTERS NEVER WIN, 
AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT.

So, it looks like the only real option for Sasha and I is to eventually face our fears, and complete black belt candidate training... Anyways, we're going to, and it IS kinda scary. But! If you think about the afterward - the receiving the black belt part - it all seems worth it. Yes, it may be scary. But we won't die. We're gonna make it! AND have a black belt after it! :D 

So, sorry if this post sounds sort of rambling, but I thought it was something interesting I could post on. :) 
p.s. I think I'll post this on Life's Written Truth too, because I haven't posted on there in a while.. but know this! I wrote it here first! >;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D