Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Drawings GALORE! And more ^.^

Hello fluffits! :D Philly here with her usual Wednesday post ^.^ 

Spring Has COME to The Diary of a Writer and Artist!

Hence the new blog look :) Snowdrops, England's first flowering bulb, and a sign that spring is just around the corner! :D Do you like the header? ;) But, don't be fooled! The Easter Banner Contest is still open, and the winner will be announced on the 14th of March! 
My Recent Drawings

A cat...
 Two more cats...

Another cat! :D

A moose...

A doe!

A horse rearing!
 And my cat, Humbug!

What do you think??? :D

New Readers' Drawings have Been Added

Make sure you nip over to the Readers' Drawings page!

 New Page Coming Soon

That's right! I'll be making a new page today! :D Look out for "Random Jokes and Funniness"! I'll edit this post when it's added :)

 So long, until next week! ^.^ 

 

3 comments:

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D