Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Banners and Signatures

Hello everyone! Would you like a Banner or a Signature, or both? ;) Then CLICK HERE once you've finished reading this post! I can make a banner however you want it (or a signature!), and I do it for free! You don't need to give me a virtual item or anything. Comment what you want it to be like, and I'll make it. (Please comment it on that page). And you don't need a blog to have a banner! You can use it as your desktop background, or even print it out! Once it is finished it will appear on the page the link takes you to. If  you want me to use a specific picture for your banner/signature then post it on your own blog if you have one, or email it to me at treaclepuss@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D