Thursday, November 22, 2012

9 days left to enter my Contests!

Hello fuzzballs! You have 9 days left to enter my Contests! And I am now announcing the prizes! And, SleepySasha/Sasha Blythe, you still need to re-enter Fox Mania, all the Qs apart from two.

Winners of Fox Mania will be able to choose between a Cami's Frog, or a Beta Mat and 1holiday rare.(If there are more winners I'll have to expand the options).
Winners of Cat Mania will choose between Black Mech Angel Wings (donated by Kinyonga, the one, the only, the pawesome) or four items with a Rare Sign, which means they will never come out again.

So far, one person has won Cat Mania (there can be more than one winner - and the first winner gets first choice so hurry!), and no-one has entered Fox Mania. ENTER BOTH PLEASE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D