Saturday, November 24, 2012

I am a starter, not a finisher

Hello everyone! When you looked at this post's title, you may have thought 'What?! She's the first course in a meal?!' 
Well, don't worry, I don't mean starter in that way. I mean it in this way:
 A person or thing that starts an event, activity, or process, in particular.
 That's exactly what I am. I am in the middle of about five stories, and I haven't finished one yet. But I will, don't worry! (I am also an optimist :b) 
Anyway, I have just made a blog called Cats of The Forest, which is about my story of the same name. CLICK HERE to go to it, and make absolutely sure you comment! (Like with all my blogs, commenting on there will count for the Monthly Giveaway). Hope you like it!

 
 PS. I now have five followers! Thanks so much, Amelia0308, SleepySasha, MangoShapedSpace, Kinyonga and Eja Courts! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D