Saturday, January 18, 2014

What My Handwriting (apparently) Has to Say About Me

Hello!

According to what I've been reading recently, my handwriting has a lot to say about me...

I place the dot on my Is high above the actual letter - I am imaginative, yay!
I cross my Ts in the middle of the letter - I am comfortable in my own skin.
I write joined-up - I am artistic and love to draw. :D
My writing slants to the right - I am honest and open. 
My capital Is are rather large - I am proud. Oh well, if you say so.
I have large spaces between letters - I enjoy freedom and don't like to be overwhelmed or crowded.

What do you think?

~Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what my handwriting would say about me! :3

    Probably that I am lazy when it comes to writing out words. It's kinda messy, but I can make it neat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Where did you read it? I want to see what mine says.
    Thanks!
    -Jokapaka-
    P.S. When will my drawing be published? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Silver! I miss you and Kiny! D:

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D