Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Riddle Contest? ...Eh?

Greetings, O Viewers of This Blog!

Have you noticed that I keep coming up with new phrases to start my posts with? Well, let's get to the point. There's something which has been flying through your small and fluffy brains recently...


WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RIDDLE CONTEST, FOR GOODNESS' SAKE?!

All right, all right, keep your hair on. My great yet humble apologies, for I have to start it again. So those of you who entered must enter all over again. 

WHAT?! WHY?!

Why? Because I forgot the rules last time, and I'm pretty sure some of you used the Internet to help you. Fair enough, because I didn't say you weren't supposed to - but you weren't supposed to even though I forgot to say it. 

So please, EVERYBODY, go over to the * Contests! * page, read the riddle contest's rules thoroughly, and then enter!

Thanks! :D

PS. Weird post? I told you I was an eccentric. Or didn't I...? I can't remember. XD

5 comments:

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D