Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Squiggles in my username?

Right, Kiny here. Yep, I know what you're all thinking - SILVERDAWN HAS GONE MAD!!! RUN!!!
Well, yeah. >.< She's going to turn into a spiggle. Good luck on surviving...

Hello readers! :D

Don't believe what Kiny says! 

Kiny: SEE!! She's trying to mind boggle you!!!

But no. Actually, I'm just here to explain these things: 

Kinyonga: I can explain them! If you stare at them for too long, you GET HYPNOTISED!

No, not that, Kiny. Guess again. Actually, don't. I don't want you pinching the computer again to write nonsense XD Anyway

Kiny: WHAT? I knew that....I knew all of that. I know what they are and YOU don't!! Hahaha! They're pieces of pondweed you found in your spaghetti. Duh.

STOP interrupting! These squiggles (♑) are in actual fact, Capricorn symbols. Capricorn is the astrological sign for the second half of December and the first half of January, which is when I was born, so it makes Capricorn my astrological sign. If you don't know what an astrological sign is, it's basically a constellation associated with a character (in this case - Capricorn) and a constellation. 

The mythological character, Capricorn, is a female sea goat. I drew a picture of what she is supposed to look like. 

 

What's your astrological sign? ^.^

7 comments:

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D