Sunday, November 25, 2012

Comment moderation removed

Hello! Yes, that's what's happened, I've removed comment moderation. So your comments will show up immediately. It's mainly because two of my main commenters are now authors (making their comments show up immediately anyway), and that my sister kept nagging me to get rid of it, and that two people say they never comment with comment moderation. Anyway, what do you think about this small change?

PS. See the post below and the one before that and the one before that :b
PPS. I now have another blog author! Scroll down three or four posts to see her post! :D
PPPS. I think I'll make an Ask Philly page...
PPPPS. I think I made a few to many PSes! Ooops, this just adds to the lot! :b

6 comments:

  1. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! NO COMMENT MODERATION! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Ok, sorry 'bout that! XD

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy no moderation! :D It will make it harder for you to keep track of comments for the giveaway, though, won't it?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D