Friday, June 28, 2013

...

Meep!
Kinyonga here, just because of some seriously insane person (no offence to those NICE insane people) who has commented a whole lot of swear words and been extremely offensive to my sister.
They said if we publish the comment, they would say who they were.
So we published it.
But what do you bet will happen?
Of course, they will be too cowardly to say who they are. And if they DO mention a name, it probably won't be them. They'll probably just be pretending that it was someone else, if you see what I mean.
Oh, wait. They said they have their picture on there...
There is only one person it COULD be, and I seriously doubt it is them.
 So...I'll leave it for now...

-Kinyonago

12 comments:

  1. Some people are just like that...they have to go and mess things up, do bad things, just because they can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=
    I hate those kind of people who just try to screw everything up so that others can't enjoy it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would you fall for that...?

    I am admin of this blog... mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You signed off as, Kinyongo. Sorry, that just occured to me and made me laugh.

    Anyways, that stinks that someone is being mean to you! That happened on my blog for a loonnnggg time... then they finally just left.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D