Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thank Yous for the Followers!




Thank you, Eja Courts!

Thank you,Foressa Eveleen!
Thank you, FrostWolf!
Thank you, Kinyonga!

Thank you, MangoShapedSpace!

Thank you, Amelia0308!

Thank you, ilovemypets8!

Thank you, funplay1!

Thank you, vms915!

Thank you, Marcus DeCuatro!

Thank you, mftn!

There! :D
Whenever I get a new follower, I'll make them one, but you'll be able to find it on this new page: HERE, as I won't post every time there's a new follower ^.^

By the way, be warned for the Bluebell Theme which is soon coming to this blog! :b

~Phil, currently making new signature~

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks!
    Er, I mean...your welcome?

    I don't know!!

    But cool gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! :D Coolio! You're welcome! And thank you! XD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vms - Thanks! :) Or do I mean... My pleasure? No problem? You get the idea ;D

      @Amy - Thank you! And you're welcome! And my pleasure! And lol! :b

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I like mine a lot :)

    No need to call me funplay1, call me Avvy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)

      I do call you Avvy on the whole, it's just that for these things I made it say what it says on the followers :)

      Delete

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D