Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mouche & Clover

Hello fluffits! ;)

Thanks to FrostWolf for reminding me to post on the kittens! You probably already all know that little Chanson (pronounced as if the "ch" was "sh", and both Ns make an "ong" sound) died on the 29th of March. 

Mouche and Clover are fine, though! They are now one month old. Their eyes have opened, and they're exploring around the house a little :D Here are some photos taken a week or two ago. :) 

Mouche!
(Pronounced "moosh").

Clover! 
(I'm sure you know how Clover is pronounced! XD)

Mouche is bigger and fatter than Clover. They both like exploring, and Clover squeaks a lot. :3

More photos when we're back home in France! (The neighbour is taking care of Paws and the kittens until we're back, as well as of Samy, Humbug, and Treacle.) For more stuff on what I do each day, click here, and for more stuff about my cats, click here. :D

Have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D