Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random

Hello! This will be a totally random post :)

So, I decided to do these faces: 

:b
:p
:P

And rotate them to see which made the most sense! So here's my result:

The top one is :b, and below that is :p and lastly :P! So, stick your tongue out, to the side. Automatically, which way do you stick it? I stick it right, so :b is the one I'll be using for now on! :b I like :b best anyway ;)

So, which way do you stick your tongue out? I'd love to here in a comment!! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D