Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends of friendliness! :)

It's Christmas Eve! Which means it's the first of the Twelve Days of Christmas! (Remember that song, with the partridge in the pear tree...?) Also, tomorrow is Christmas Day! Don't expect me to be on then, but I might. Sorry everyone who has me as an author on their blog, but I really don't have enough time to post on my own blog :/ 


I hope you have a super day today, and tomorrow! But remember that Christmas isn't all about presents and   all that, but about Jesus and the rest. My head aches and I just want to get off the computer, so I won't go into it. But I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas which you will remember as a precious treasured memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D