Friday, November 2, 2012

Coming Soon...

Hello friends! And hello to foes too, of which I hope their are none? Anyway, I decided to give you a sneak peek to what's coming soon to The Diary of a Writer and Artist! So...

Coming soon to My World page is... some pictures of my room!
Coming soon to the blog is... stories! Like with pictures of characters with speech bubbles!
Coming soon to My Peeves page is... more peeves, of course!
Coming to this blog... a Friend of the Month page!
Coming soon to my Rainstorm Skulk blog... an extract of Fern's Quest, the story!

And remember, you can get your art posted on here! There's a page for that! Just send it to treaclepuss@yahoo.co.uk and up it goes! There's no art on there yet, yours could be the first! You can also enter my Contests, just click the link below my Welcome Message text gadget on the side! While you're at it, why not go and see what you have to do to win the Monthly Giveaway! Ok, I know that was just pure advertising my blog :b! 

Filly Wood
PS. Check out Sasha Blythe's blog! Here! It's PaWeSoMe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I see you are about to comment! That's the spirit, keep it up! But please follow these simple commenting rules:

1. Don't swear.
2. Be appropriate for all ages!
3. Respect other commenters!
4. Say where the blog needs improving, but don't be rude!

Thank you! :) I read every comment, and reply to a lot of them, but if I don't get round to replying to yours, please don't be offended; I am quite busy right now. And make sure you KEEP COMMENTING! :D